Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

XNA battleship game


This is the classic battleship game written in XNA. Unfortunatelly I lost the last version when Megaupload closed, and this one is completed by 70%, but it can be played. In this game I cover a lot of 3D techniques that I have learned over the years. This is a ported version of my first game. The first version was with opengl and c++ builder and it was less complex. here are the download links, Anonymous comments are allowed.
http://fbe.am/pzz         OpenGL version
I will upload XNA version briefly

8 comments:

  1. Hi, can you please post the source?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please upload it again?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please upload it not to the megaupload.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can I ask the code of : The first version was with opengl and c++ builder and it was less complex.
    I want to learn OpenGL
    and I believe that ur program will definitely be helpful!!!
    please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I have an Opengl C# version, I will upload it tomorrow. If you like you can improve it and I will teach you some OpenGL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's awesome!!!!!!
    Thank u very much!!!!!!!!
    I really appreciate it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete